Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My wise aunt...

So my aunt was talking to me and she said "why don't you share the things you are doing with M'Kylee?"

I mean I would love to share what I do with her and how she is progressing but how.

So she began telling me that I am an expert because I do these things every day.

Duh, why didn't I think of that? I mean really, an expert is someone that knows a lot about one or more topics.

That's Me!

I am an expert in being a mother because I am a mother everyday.
I am an expert in teaching a baby/ toddler sign language because I have done it for 3 years now.
I am an expert in teaching a toddler abc's, 123's, basic addition, reading, matching, spelling etc because that's just what I do.

I know what I want to teach her and so I do it.

I practice it everyday to get better.


And guess what? Now I share what I do with her, how and why.

Yay me, I am a new found expert. I mean 3 and a half years, I think I am more than just an expert. I have the experience and I have been through  trial error.

So take your passion and you can be doing and living off of what you love to do. Like me!

Good Luck and remember All Kids Are Precious.

To be considered for Mother Of The Week please send an email to allkidsareprecious@yahoo.com  with subject line "Mother of the Week"   and a mother will be randomly picked. Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment