Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Quick Video...

Just made a video of my daughter doing some reading practice. I cannot stress the importance of teaching our children. Teach, teach, and teach some more. Knowledge is Power. I teach my daughter anything I can think of.

If we're out for a stroll and we see some pretty flowers we take pictures of them and do research. Then we'd do a flower hunt, where we would go walking and collect the different flowers and glue them on a piece of construction paper. This makes for a good flower collage that she can look at and learn the different flowers.

Just be creative, keep it interesting, and keep teaching.

Until next time...

All kids are Precious!

To be considered for Mother Of The Week please send an email to allkidsareprecious@yahoo.com  with subject line "Mother of the Week"   and a mother will be randomly picked. Good Luck!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment