Saturday, July 27, 2013

PPD?

As a kid growing up i was always alone, with a mother in and out of my life. I just could never be a kid and do kid things. Instead I grew up early because I did not have the proper guidance. I later was passed on to my grandmother, who abused me. So I could not trust anyone only myself.

After being placed in foster care and being treated poorly, I had to take care of myself. At the young tender age of 14, I had to lie and steal just to eat or have somewhere to sleep...sad.

Anywho, after maintaining for almost a year on my own I finally turned myself back in to foster care and went through a psycological evaluation. I found out that I was suffering from depression. I mean I did not have anyone, again, I was always alone, a lonely kid.

long story short...Im ok or at least I thought I was until I got pregnant at 21. My OBGYN told me I may suffer from PPD (postpartum depression.)

And guess what I did suffer from it after my beautiful daughter was born. After about a week of her being home I started feeling really sad, worthless, like I didn't matter, like I wanted and yearned for so much help, again I was always alone but now with a little baby. I became very angry and even my eating habits had changed.

Conventional medicinal system depends on antidepressants and muscle relaxants to cure the signs of postpartum depression. Drugs have side effects.

On that note I decided to try a holistic approach to treat the signs of postpartum depression with natural and herbal cures that are safe. I found PPD Miracle and I am very grateful that this was created and available when I felt like I had no other options.

 A careful alteration in diet, adopting of a suitable exercise regime, and counseling also helped treat postpartum depression permanently.

Now my daughter is 2 and happily planning for my second baby. Of course, this time, I would be prepared before hand for any baby blues!

I could not be more overwhelmed with happiness. She definitely keeps me busy and I definaitely know that there's no need to be depressed because she brings me so much joy and gives my life that much more purpose.

If you are still skeptical check out the video below...

Enjoy!

"All kids are Precious!"




PPD Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment